Sirus Medical Prevention Elementor Template Kit built for laboratory, medical center, or health care and mental health clinics. It is also an ideal choice for creating a website dedicated to medical tourism as it includes a variety of highly flexible elements. It has been created after carefully studying the needs of actual private practices, doctors, hospitals, clinics, and physicians. You can as well present your pharmacy, dentist business, or any other medical service.
Please note: Information provided as preview content is for demonstration purposes only. Refer to your local government and/or health organisations for the most accurate and up to date information.
- Home Page
- About Us Page
- Symptoms Page
- Prevention Page
- Doctors Page
- Pricing Page
- FAQ Page
- Appointment Page
- Blog Page
- Blog Single Page
- Contact Page
- Error 404 Page
- Header Template
- Footer Template
- Hero Section
- About Section
- Covid Stats Section
- How-is-Spreading Section
- Symptoms Section
- Prevention Section
- Doctors Section
- Call To Action Section
- Client Carousel Section
- Pricing Plan Section
- Testimonial Section
- Appointment Section
- FAQ Section
- Contact Section
- 12 Incredible Template Pages
- 16 different sections
- 28 Awesome Elements Templates
- Clean, Professional, and Unique Design
- Google Fonts easily expand to 600 Google Fonts
- and much more!
- ElementsKit Lite
- PowerPack Lite for Elementor
- Essential Addons for Elementor
- Live Covid19 Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page youd like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.