What does it do?
The GP Price Range perk allows you to specify a minimum and maximum price range for User Defined Price product fields.
How does it work?
This perk provides a simple interface on the User Defined Price product field settings that allow you to specify a minimum and maximum price for the User Defined Price field. When the form is submitted, this perk will enforce the minimum/maximum price range and if the user-defined price is outside of the specified price range, the form will return a validation error.
How do I enable this functionality?
Install and activate the GP Price Range Perk.
Create a new form or open an existing form for editing.
Create a new Product field (available under the Pricing Fields group).
Click on the product field to open the field settings.
Change the Field Type drop down to User Defined Price.
Click on the Perks tab (next to the Advanced tab).
You will find a Price Range setting with two inputs: Min and Max.
Enter your desired price range using the Min and Max inputs.
Save your form.
Anything else I need to know?
Remember! This perk only provides a price range for User Defined Price product fields. Enjoy!
Gravity Perks: Price Range 1.2.1
|Updated:||Aug 18, 2021|
Our business hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (GMT-8), any request made outside these hours will be answered until next business day. Support and Updates can take 24 to 48 hours. Support provided is for product installation. Please be aware of possible time zone differences when waiting for our reply.
- To receive an email notification when products have been updated, be sure to click on the notification button below the product image.
- On a standalone item, you will get lifetime updates. If you choose a membership, updates and access to your items will be available as long as your membership is active.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- If you have any question or need help installing products purchased on our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.
- We don’t offer any additional author services like author’s support and license keys and we are not affiliated or in any way related to third-party developers or trademark owners. If you want to know more about GNU / GPL License, CLICK HERE.
- Please note that accounts are monitored and redistribution of our content is not allowed and will not be tolerated.
- Our system may detect patterns of downloading items from non-end users outside of our fair use policy.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time from your account control panel.
- Downloads are strictly subject to our fair use policy.